Thread: Vice-o-meter!
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 02:08   #45
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vice-o-meter!

My best friend doesn't drink. He just chooses not too.

I respect that, and I respect people who choose not to drink.

What I know is that people who dont drink can have just as much fun as those who can't and in fact non drinkers can sometimes be more social all time not just when they have downed a pint of dutch courage.

I dont think we should look at appoco like a weirdo, it's a choice and it certainly is a respectable choice.