Thread: Vice-o-meter!
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 20:43   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vice-o-meter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
because every single alcohol I've tried tastes awful. Especially beer.

No. It doesn't make us friends.
Before you neg rep me for being homophobic (because that never happens usually ) it's actually because I'd never dream of being friends with someone who obviously hates me so passionately

What?
that's pretty random.
was it directed at me being a nerd?
aren't there episodes of star trek you should be watching?