Thread: Vice-o-meter!
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 20:41   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Vice-o-meter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Back to the more important issue: why have you chosen to be tee-total?
because every single alcohol I've tried tastes awful. Especially beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I bet you think this makes us friends.

It doesn't.

**** off nerd.
No. It doesn't make us friends.
Before you neg rep me for being homophobic (because that never happens usually ) it's actually because I'd never dream of being friends with someone who obviously hates me so passionately

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
"i want a pc so i can play gamezz, NOT A LAPTOP, i can't play my gamez on a laptop"
What?
that's pretty random.
was it directed at me being a nerd?