View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 16:42   #48
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Current Insomnia situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I don't think attacking napped planets by accident is going to help them win the round. I said the same about ND on another thread, if an alliance wants to end #1 in the universe, it will eventually have to wage war against the current #1.
But i would be surprised if Reunion made this move just to end as #2.
They are definately aiming for the #1 spot (at least their HC told their members last night), but why start a war right now? ND should provide a decent roid source for them, seeing that we are currently facing an all vs all fight between the top 3 alliances and ND is most likely the least stable alliance. Then they probably aim for eliminating LCH as third contender for the #1 spot and afterwards we'll see - the politically most charming way for Reunion would be to outgrow 1up; especially since that would add an extra point for a possible victory: "Look at us, we did not have to fight 1up to beat them". Recruitment doesn't really come in since it is done pretty mid-round and a valid tactic anyways.
Whilst I do agree with you on the "attacking napped planets 'by accident'" issue, I am sure we will definately see that happening - if not even a breaking of the nap between reunion and 1up sooner or later. Remember - Reunion HCs stated they will want to become #1 alliance on their meeting yesterday which gives Skyhead's BG some backup in political influence: "Without us you won't end #1 alliance, so you better play as we tell you" (weak argument, I know, but Reunion are a new alliance and they do cope with some internal issues as they also pointed out).

Whatever - let's wait for what will happen, I expect all alliances inside top 4 have their plans for any possible situation.