View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 15:48   #20
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Current Insomnia situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
if their goal was/is to bring 1up down (as Jonas stated), why would they join Reuinion? LOL...
Maybe one day I'll show you meeting logs from the #dS channel. SkyHead will be running most of the offensive military in Reunion, and will also have great political impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
While your at it, please submit a public apology for kicking cheerios by mistake.

/me folds his arm and taps his foot.
I've talked to cheerios. He was part of the BG and was removed from channels until we knew what he would do. Noone kicked him ingame. I did apology to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
I can only speak for myself but I don't believe members of dS were that into own ranks. Yes, we wanted to bring 1up down and I don't think there's anything wrong in that. We were not big enough to make a major impact but we did what we could (but HC's of insomnia made it hard for us). The reasons for why we left, I guess you could say we had no loyalty for insomnia, not in the end atleast. I know several of our bigger planets defended insomnia every night, some of us were doing def-calls, everything we could to keep Insomnia alive and kicking. In my opinion we were as loyal we could be and I believe the main reason we left was not the members of Insomnia. They did what they could, but the HC's did not. I will not get into this anymore than I have. If Skyhead feels like it, he has better knowledge of everything that happened.

Jonas, please stop bringing up eXilition in this case. You had no problems with having a few eX members before but now you can't stop ranting about it. For someone who recruits [Dream] and TeK to insomnia, you are the last person to talk about defence. In TeK's case, you know why he left 1up and still you took him in with open arms. Still you got the nerve to say that dS members didn't defend.
As I said, some of the dS members were indeed very good members of Insomnia. In general, however, dS had a far lower amount of defence, a far higher amount of rules broken and most of the whining(as in 1 day of less roidfat targets, or one day of -% on roids, the alliance was gonna collapse).

SkyHead knew I had 1 week of work, and he used it against me. The HC did their job, SkyHead knew our situation. His problem was that we didnt necessarily wanna hit 1up every day. He wanted them dead, we wanted them reduced. He wanted power he didn't get, for obvious reasons. I got logs showing SkyHead agreeing to political plans, but whining when they were being executed perfectly.

I've not said anything negative about eXilition. If you took it that way, i'm sorry.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote