View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 03:11   #49
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: a political summary of r24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Uhm, and that was provided by members in their own alliance, not spies. But hey, why am I not suprised that you support having spies.
so, owning up to Captain Clueless position? That log was provided by myself, not an angels member, but the tv we had. OH WELL!
And i've never been a spy nor am i ever going to be..

oh and the other parts u're saying, i've always played for my alliance, be it fury, ministry, eclipse or fang. even this round i joined ct attacks on a daily basis and tried to help out as much as possible..
and i would love to see a round where people play for their alliance, but 70 member alliances, face it they dont exist. the alliance/friends/community groups are around 30-40 but to stand a chance in the race for top tag they need to take in 30+ people that arent really a part of the group.. and being outsiders in group where core gets favorised will always cause problems.. u'll also always get some bad apples..

Drop down tag size and u'll have 10ish alliances fighting for top tag and not 1-2.. Min/Asc/Exc/Etc are just a few of those groups that could actually play for a win and not just being there as pain in the ass due to lacking numbers..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote