View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2007, 23:04   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: a political summary of r24

See, I think CT have gotten one thing wrong generally. They seem to think that they're a copy of 1up and ergo can do whatever they want and get away with it, taking the win aswell. I think some CT hc's should look within themselves and perhaps try to "mend" a few open wounds that MANY alliances have after being screwed over by CT far to many times.

As for TGV, we picked NewDawn because we KNOW that they are to be trusted, and that they have never screwed us over in the past. And after 10 rounds hc'ing in pax, I dont know of any alliance I can say the same about except Hidden Agenda and Howling Rain.

If you got the community against you, and think that this is a wargame and not a game that has some politics, then you are doomed to lose unless your name is eXilition.