View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 15:04   #64
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] England vs Ecuador

I don't think furball means the oirish thing in a purely genetic sense, just that its 'cool' to be irish, having one great grand father/grandfather who was expelled from britain for being shit and another from the caucasuses* or whatever is irrelevant, its better to emphasise irishness probably as some sort of universal 'white immigrant the english took our potatos' identity. Didn't john kerry claim to be irish but hes actually an asylum seeking eastern european?

besides although i support england i don't take any of this natinalness seriously, id support scotland/wales/NI at the drop of a hat, being 'english' can be taken to be twee and shit, but then again it has the most and diverse city in europe and equal to anything anywhere else. Yes Birmingham rocks kids.

* apparently in russia people from the Caucasuses are the darky subhumans, which is odd given the implication of the name elsewhere in the world.