View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 13:29   #61
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football] England vs Ecuador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
As to "fashion statement" ask yourself why anyone would want to say "i have english heritage "
Theres no romance about being english, probably because its not the most attractive history to attach yourself to. You wouldnt proudly announce it in Ireland, Scotland, Germany, India, Austria, Australia, many parts of Africa, France, China, and receive a unanimously warm welcome.
On average we pretty much like the british / english, I have no idea why, but that's the way it is (except ofc, when it comes to football, which became somewhat personal in '66)