View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:54   #157
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
I'm surprised you post on such a topic, given the fact you ran to get a planet nap to avoid incoming.
I wholeheartedly and endorsed and supported Theam's planet NAP while it lasted. For his planet, in that galaxy, to do anything but have a NAP would have been suicide. Instead we got to use his reasonably sized defense fleet for what it was worth while maintaining some roids.

Obviously it would've been preferable if we could have flipped more of the gal, but props to invite anyone from that gal were all voted down.

In my view, Theamion's planet NAP was completely justified, lasted as long as it needed and reduced the overall pressure put on the alliance.

Planet NAPs have an undeservedly bad reputation. Most of the time they are not useful for the alliance as a whole, but some of the time they are.

People need to be willing to examine when that is and accept it when it's better overall, even if it could smart a little when someone gets big without hitting the sworn and everlasting* enemy of the alliance.

* for this week anyway.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote