View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 13:10   #153
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Looking at what is happening in Asc and the members that are still being recruited my decision to leave was most certainly a good one.

It's worth noting that Asc was under far more pressure last round before I left it this round. The notion that I left because 'times were hard' is laughable. I left because I literally hated more members than I liked at that point, and from the look of those being sponsored that situation was only going to get worse.

It would probably help Ascendancy’s situation if people who have been Asc for about 2minutes stopped posting in a way that reflects as though they are speaking on behalf of Asc (I'm looking at Hanzi and you here). You can post 'this is my own view' all you want, but what it actually does is give an insight into how the rest of the members feel. For example in this thread Hanzi basically says 'keep the incoming going as it's boosting our morale!', however I'm pretty sure JBG would have a completely differing opinion on that...
Your comment on wether or not you would of left Ascendancy last round due to pressure etc is pretty darn irrelvent because of the fact you have no evidence to back it up, due to the fact you were not around, AT ALL??? last round.. atleast the large proportion of it i was there...

Game your not "great" at pa, your not "great" at posting... Your "great" at being a first class dick... now run along and play with your kids because im sure your on more of the same interlectual wave length with them, then the adults that post on these forums

Sorry, im not trying to insult your kids either.. i was just giving you some credit..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote