View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 19:38   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No, what he said was that they were no longer receiving 120+ fleets a night. That means they had nights with 120+ incs (probably recently), not that they had 120+ incs per night for the entire round, or even averaged out over the round so far. Perhaps some reading comprehension lessons would be in order?

You then moved on to claim that if the round stats showed fewer than 120 fleets of incs per night over the entire round, including the next 629 ticks, that would be evidence against DrunkenViking's statement. This wouldn't even be true if he had said that Ultores had received an average of 120 fleets per night so far this round, which he hadn't. While you're looking up that course in basic English, maybe you might also benefit from some lessons in grade school arithmetic?
DrunkenViking seems to understand what i said, you how ever will not.
Even having 4 days of 120 incs each night will prolly show that Ultores has had more incs than any others during these first weeks, by far, even though they would have easy nights With around 50-60 incs aswell.
It seems to me having under 90-100 fleets would be a pretty quiet night for UItores part.

Anyway, a little bit away from this debate, it would be interesting if Ultores could give away just how many incs theyve had from what alliances so far?
If all coords is added to intel ingame it will show exactly how many incs theyve had from what alliance.
Maybe it would give em some more support from the objective viewers in the univers.
I hope some Ult HC/Officer could follow this up

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote