View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 11:11   #112
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
because I was the only one making a twat of myself. :/. Reconsider answering my question about whether i was the only problem, then bug me about being a twat.
I'm not going to bother going through this again with you. All I will say is that it was your actions post kicking that shows you for the person you are. You wana take this any further you know which channels I'm in. Let's not mess this thread up any more

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters