View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:42   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This Flash Car Wash thing

I live in constant fear of scratching the paintwork when i do it by hand. Especially when im drying the ****er. Waxing is quite theraputic i found but the sponging flies and bird shit off the car isnt the nicest part of car cleaning.

plus that was just a comparison for those who really dont care too much whether its flapped about and blasted with heat or whether its lovingly sponged and dried by hand and then waxed with brazils finest waxy goodness.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote