View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:47   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
well true light but i like the pa team there great people and they do alot for pa.

i love apprime for the commitement they show us while playing pa.

i love rock cause we play for fun and not what other alliances want us to do, no one expected rock to be top 5 this round even us we just took in anyone who applied and thought lets have fun.
I'm sure you love your mother as well but that wouldn't really make a difference if she started advocating the slaughter of jews.

(I'm saying personal preferences don't justify bad politics in case anyone didn't get it.)