View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 12:14   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
lol? seriously....CT/FAnG are much more in bed than any other allies out there. Stop trying to justify something thats not there...

At this point in time there is NO other result than FAnG #1 and CT #2, all people seem to care about is stopping ult, which, quite frankly, is a pretty lame way to play pa, just says you don't believe yourself or your ally to be any good. I guess everyone can play how they like though!
Im not trying to justify anything.
Both Ultores and xVx claimed on this forums last round that their long-term relationship meant much more than getting #1 or #2, or what ever.
FAnG obviously looks at Ultores as the biggest threat to PA this round, and therefor they have been targetting Ultores.
Ultores still got the biggest FR fleets in the game, and they are full of moral and will to still win the round, why would FAnG or anyone else wanting to win take the feet of their neck?
A new block has been formed, and Ultores is gonna bring the game to CT and FAnGs planets now, and i know for sure im afraid of loosing my roids to Ultores the comming days.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote