View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 15:02   #92
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You deserve your HC. There are more than two options. Making more options is the sign of good pa. Picking getting ****ed in the ass over getting double-teamed is obviously the better choice but you could just not get raped at all y'know...
I never said Imp had a good political base to begin with, and ofc that is the HC's job to ensure. Imperia is a new alliance, a new HC, new officers and a new group of players tho, so i don't really expect too much from any.

This thread is however about this event afaik, so thats the one i'm debating. I don't see the mail sent from my HC to asc HC as wrong at all, nor the desicion to end the nap. It's an accurate description of the situation we were in at the time, and the desicion to end the nap suited us best considering the alternatives at the time.

Would it have been more fun to just mail "IN YOUR FACE!" and end the nap with no notice, ofc. But then again, we aint asc and we aint here to have that much fun. By sending a reason for the desicion it did open to the immense ascendancywhine tho, but thats an entertaining part of the game that i've grown to like.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote