View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 21:12   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
This was in respect to some HC apologising to rico for my attacking him, not a general thingy. I can't tell you why i think they apologised(if they did) simply because i didnt find any reason to apologise(from my point of view). If that is more clear to you.
We're talking about objectively bad decisions here: you haven't put forward any justification that stands up.

Quote:
I personally would fight asc/nd/ct any day over app/nd/ct(even if not organised like a block). And i personally trust app not to **** my ally over more than i do asc(based on personal preferences)
No attempt to even justify this based on the two track records of the alliances concerned, it's just personal preferences, hilarious. You don't even have to trust anyone either. I mean there are like only a couple of alliances I can think of currently who can hold an agreement 100%.

Quote:
How is it not to play properly when you play for your own alliance instead of playing to bounce a battered contender back into the race? You(asc) chose what you do with your fleets, if you're not happy with the status quo, do something about it.
Well your current position leaves us no option as effectively until you change course we are marooned. We tried fighting Apprime alone, but we lack the active numbers to do this. In terms of the suggestion that you're not playing properly well you're in a bit of a vice. On the one hand you'll get absolutely cremated by apprime at the first opportunity, on the other you're facing probable defeat, but it'll be Ascendancy taking the heat if you do prevail. Option two is objectively better.

Quote:
Is this where you're gonna tell me that imp and asc were to fight for #1 1 on 1 after app was taken down? We all know that would never have been the case and that imp would have been left battered by 4 smug allies in the end. How is that beneficial to imp? Stop the whine pls
Not really, but sitting back I don't understand how an alliance can choose between certain death and possible (although maybe not probable) survival and go for the former.

Quote:
Not really, i think it was more about 2 things:
1 - The prospect of fighting asc/nd/ct is better than fighting app/nd/ct(and in the end asc aswell)
2 - You celebrated the newfound nap by randomroiding(not the mainreason but an annoyance still)
I'd say count two is more to do with our lack of activity and someone simply trying to keep the alliance ticking over rather than any deliberate move on our part. As if there's one thing Ascendancy certainly aren't, it's shirking from a fight. Count one is so painfully ridiculous at this point there's little point me going over my post at this point.

It's just stunningly awful play: sometimes in planetarion you have to do things you don't like, with people you don't like in order to succeed. And make sacrifices, which Ascendancy, on its part is more than willing to make.