View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 01:18   #64
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Er, mr stupid; i dont lie. All info about the deal with asc and imp i had was that we were to avoid asc gals(from a BC's point of view setting up targets). We were 2 galmates of said friend unable to be around for TP. I had informed officers that we couldnt be on for tp and that we had to launch on our own. I brought along 1 other mate i knew couldnt be on for TP that night and got a target from said friend. Thats not organizing. Thats simply getting a fleet/wave big enough to actually land on a planet outside of c200. The last person involved i dont know, and i dint invite, and he never even spoke to me(this is the guy that aint imp no more i assume). Now i could have contacted another alliance to tag along on their raid, but i dont know people in other allies like that. I did ask horde, but noone replied to my request there.

I cant comment on HC's words and actions, i'm sure they had their reasons.
"I can't really justify what's happened outside of my own little world but I'm sure in the grand scheme of things my HC are right".

Your first point on this thread that Apprime would be a superior choice to Ascendancy on a diplomatic basis. This has no basis in reality, as pretty much existing qualifies you to have a better track record than Apprime. And even if we inspected Ascendancy's track record, we'd only turn on Imp in a situation that would be akin to open warfare for the #1 spot, rather than being consumed by Apprime from a point of being unassailable at #1. On every objective level, Imperia does better by working with Ascendancy, as it actually has a chance of not getting razed to the ground for the sake of securing planet ranks and fighting its own corner. Never mind the fact that Ascendancy is less dangerous than Apprime because of our much lower activity.

To justify a loss of focus because of a peripheral alliance (which ND are at this point) is quite frankly preposterous. So okay, you haven't lied, but I'd say your posts are based on quite a few false assumptions. I for one wouldn't mind Ascendancy working with Imperia. We might not beat Apprime but at least planetarion would be being played properly instead of the nonsense we're currently messing around with.