View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2016, 19:58   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: At what point is there not enough players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont mind having community rounds, as long as they are interesting/fun. BowS always found new friends/players during havoc/community rounds wich ended up joining us.
Last round BF was playing, and they were worth 120 planets, and not all of their real players is playing this round.
You think I had the capabilities of running 120 planets? That would mean switching between servers 120 times a day. Get real man.

Many are quitting this game because nothing new happens and it's the same old repetitive play-style.

PS: I can't be bothered with your constant trolling Butcher. It's getting old and tiresome, so unless you're going to grace us with something constructive, then please don't act like an imbecile with one of your usual responses. I'll probably check your response next week.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote