View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2006, 16:32   #28
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i just joined the gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I have now been swimming 4 days in a row now \o/

Today i decided to see how far i could swim under water.

Turns out i can still swim a length (25m) underwater so being unfit and still being able to do that pleased me somewhat
I cant swim so I dont really know, but isnt swimming 25m something you should be able to do a few weeks after you learn to swim?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote