View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 16:32   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i just joined the gym

Im so unfit its stupid.

Seriously my diet of 20 fags a die and eating when and where is taking affect, not in looks. I am still wearing jeans that are 3 years old (infact I may be a little less thinner) but that doesnt bother me, I used to be well kinda fat but fit. That makes no sense but it does to me. Now im just unhealthy. I cant run for toffee without breathing heavily.

Anyway in the summer ill cut down on the fags and go back to the gym. I might quit the fags actually.