View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2004, 15:37   #62
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Thanks from FAnG to.....

Right, I'd also like to thank a few people, basically I thank everyone I played with this round, since without all the players this game would be boring; it is time to attract the oldies and new players again or Planetarion will be very dead very soon.

Special thanks go to all the trolls showing me that they are not better than anyone.