View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 19:44   #12
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Make attacking more interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Launching. And in fairness how this is "rewarding the active players" is beyond me. If anything, as I outlined, it helps the mid-ranked player. Do you seriously think t20 players are going to risk significant portions of their fleet? Maybe so but in that case well done to them, it'll make the game more interesting. If by "active" you mean active enough to get online and attack well I'm pretty sure that's the type of player we need to make the game appealing to. In case you haven't noticed we're still below 1000 planets right now. I don't think we really need to worry about how various features impact on joe newbie given the fact the game looks like such a piece of shit I can't imagine how anyone is bothered starting up. You need to make it appealing to the core of the game in order to prevent it from dying and give some time to whoever is responsible for turning it into something that doesn't so closely resemble a dried turd.
they would definitly risk it, if the value cap wasnt big enough, another top20 player with entire fleet out, send a tiny fleet at him wich he cant get back in time for loose 25% of what you sent and get sexeh roids.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote