View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 17:24   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Make attacking more interesting

Launching. And in fairness how this is "rewarding the active players" is beyond me. If anything, as I outlined, it helps the mid-ranked player. Do you seriously think t20 players are going to risk significant portions of their fleet? Maybe so but in that case well done to them, it'll make the game more interesting. If by "active" you mean active enough to get online and attack well I'm pretty sure that's the type of player we need to make the game appealing to. In case you haven't noticed we're still below 1000 planets right now. I don't think we really need to worry about how various features impact on joe newbie given the fact the game looks like such a piece of shit I can't imagine how anyone is bothered starting up. You need to make it appealing to the core of the game in order to prevent it from dying and give some time to whoever is responsible for turning it into something that doesn't so closely resemble a dried turd.