Thread: Decisions
View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 16:08   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Decisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Theres a good chance things wont be different next year, or the year after, or the year after that, and a very strong chance that if i dont go to wales this year, i'll never go, and just live in this house forever. Just now, i'm ok with that. Life's pretty terrible but its a level of terrible i can probably cope with as i dont have to go too far out my comfort zone, and at least this way i know that in one way or another i'm actually useful.
Didnt you make a series of almost identical self-pitying posts back when you were trying to come up with excuses not to go to stirling? (here for instance). Its not surprising you dont want to go to Wales, you pretty much hate everything remotely new on principle. Youll enjoy it if you go though, just like you enjoyed Stirling.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote