Thread: German Sex
View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2005, 00:02   #17
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: German Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I see.
Haha.

It is stil better than the worst joke ever.

Me: Gee, what's the seventh wonder of the world again. I have six, but what's the last one?
Distant cousin: turtle? (*he cracks up*)
Me: sorry?
Cousin: you know, turle, like a joke (*chuckle*)
Me: a joke? does turtles mean something special to you? do you like them alot?
Cousin: no, i just said turle, you know. it's absurd, so it's funny.
Me: err. I don't get it.
Cousin: well. cracks me up. turtle, haha. like that could be the seventh wonder of the world.
Me: bangs head repeatedly against table.
TURTLE OMG ROFL
no seriously, I feel your plight