View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:32   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] So It Looks Like It's Scolari Then

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
Hes a very good manager, no doubt. I just thought the engerlish might have had enough of another foreigner running what is supposed to be such a nationalistic pasttime.
But all the English managers are shit.
Or at least not world class.
None of the top 5 teams in the Premiership have an English manager.
It's over 10 years since any of Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea had an English manager (1995 Roy Evans).

Why should we limit ourselves to a sub-world-class-standard manager if we don't have to?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote