View Single Post
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 00:19   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I don't know what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I'm currently at uni, and failing fairly miserably.

I stopped going to lectures 2 months ago cause they were gash, and now only go in on thursdays for 4 hours or so. I'm probably an alcoholic now, whatever the **** that is, i'm about to start an Honours course i have no interest in, and no intention really of passing

Sounds kinda like my 2nd year.

I went to 50% of my classes tho.

I thought i was becoming an alky too* (so i had to stop drinking).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I have about £200 to my name, and i'm living in Stirling on my own over Christmas, which is going to be unbearably depressing.

I'll be back in Dunblane at some point over Christmas so "drinkee drinkee?"

*lo getting wrecked at home on your own a majority of the nights in the week