View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2009, 17:05   #15
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Explanations of new closure rules by MHs, plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV View Post
Well well, my main problem really is this: They never tell anyone except the closed planet why they closed him/her. Which sadly happened in my gal second time in a row when I am playing for real.
In both cases I did not understand the arguing to get my gal m8 closed, at least the way he discribed me the reason why he is closed (not even close to be a reason to be closed).
Right, our prisons are full of innocent people, donīt you know? Iīve hardly ever seen a cheater admitting his deeds before, of course a galmate who got closed is likely to tell you the same excuses he tried to talk himself out with. Actually, if you regularly experience galmates getting closed for cheating, you should consider playing with different people - in the end, you got the "usual suspects" in PA one should not and can not trust due to their history.

Quote:
Well to JBG, prolly carDi has bad reputation, but if thats the problem they should NOT allow him to sign up and problem solved and defently not like he said something happened tick 15 and he is closed nearly to tick 600 what hurts the gal way more then clsoing him around the time the event occured.
Suggestion is that, that maybe the multihunters in the next round have a thread where they post why people are closed so everyone knows from them the reason.
You donīt get such reputation without reason really. Iīd guess most people who live with this reputation have been caught before. They earned it. Even though this reputation might lead to some bias amongst the prosecutors, itīs quite natural to have less doubt about fishy situations involving formerly proven cheaters than completely unknown players.

*EDIT*
Forgot something. Actually, I do sort of agree a few hundred ticks is quite long to actually get to a case, but I have no clue about the exact workload, tools etc of the MHs, so I canīt really judge it.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote