View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2017, 13:59   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
The need to cheat for pods is still there tho, for an ally who has no problem with this going say Terran/Zik BS is an option. For a non cheating ally the risk of not stealing bs pods is too great and they cant risk it.
While I understand the joy of hunting and finally stealing some pods you want, i think you underestimate the advantage you give to the cheating allies/players.
Even if none of those attack classes that need pod steals are far stronger than others, being able to add the race to your ally strat still helps since it gives access to different def ships without adding another attacking class to your ally.
I think it comes down to how pessimistic you are about the playerbase. I can see both sides. I have faith that I have made the stats so no teamup wipes out all comers. This alone makes the need to teamup cross race less anyway.

It might just be that alliances can't have a 'BS only' strat. That all classes and races have equal benefits. This wouldn't be a bad thing for the fun of the round imo.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote