View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2007, 09:42   #17
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Alliances, Support Planets and the EULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
Or the members do not yet have signed up planets, or the planets are signed up but the hc has no knowledge of them in their tools yet.
AWESOME! So ignorance is an excuse for breaking the rules? I've never read that EULA thing but I do know that farming and multiing are wrong. Surely I'll be forgiven for anything else I do though? I don't even have a tool for checking if I've ****ed up or anything

As an aside, this rule is never going to be fully enforcable and encourages duplicitous evasion. Abolish it and let whoever wants it the most win however they can.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote