View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2007, 05:24   #4
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliances, Support Planets and the EULA

I do apologise dorraj, inflicting confusion upon people is a terrible thing.

The primary purpose of tag limits is to create a fair playing field for alliances on which to compete.

Support planet rules were brought in round 16 precisely because a certain alliance used a large number of out-of-tag dedicated defence planets solely to support its in tag planets. This caused a great deal of controversy about alliances acting out of the spirit of the tag limits and it was deemed necessary to disallow alliances from having any planets which exceeded the existing tag limit. I think in round 17 it was decided that even your scanners must be counted in your member count and your member count cannot exceed the tag limits.

With this in mind, according to the EULA, you ARE NOT allowed to recruit beyond the 70 tag limit. My question is whether or not MH intend to enforce this should it be evident that any alliances are obviously ‘using’ more than 70 members in order to pick the biggest to go in their tag and then provide extra defence and attack power using the remainder of its members.

If they don’t intend to enforce this rule, fine. But they must at least make that clear to everyone.