View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 21:32   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hypothesize : The tiniest event that could have changed your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
are you seriously suggesting 3 A's instead of A*'s at GCSE is going to prevent him getting into oxbridge?
if you are then ok, i'm not going to argue the case. i don't care. when i made the comment it seemed pretty ridiculous to me. (it still does)
Getting all A*s (or whatever) rather than a B would probably make my college, at least, more likely to award someone a matriculation offer, rather than a rather steeper one.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote