View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 18:40   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hypothesize : The tiniest event that could have changed your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
if by it being relative you mean that this quandary's gravity should be measured by it's aftereffects/repercussions, well fair enough but seeing as he didn't actually mention that there were any i don't think it was particularly reckless to assume that there weren't any...

if you mean that the value/significance/bearing of the situation in itself is of relative importance to the individual and that no one else may comment on this self justified subjectivist notation, then i think it's time for you to leave the internet.
If by this post you mean that you've killed three people and eaten them, I think you should go get some kind of treatment or punishment.

If by this post you mean that you've killed five...

False dichotomy is a wonderful thing, isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
is this aimed at me or you?
In that instance, me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote