View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 14:05   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hypothesize : The tiniest event that could have changed your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sorry for my third-in-a-row post here (it is honestly a good thread Deffeh - well done) but I have to say I agree with Dante again (i just HAVE to!!!).
a/ i think it is probably my best thread in this current spree actually and i will be slightly dissapointed if it dissapears off the radar too quickly. everyone can join in and most people should have interesting tales!

b/ the sharur/pab/dante point is interesting though and worthy of comment.

to add my 2 cents on that, id suggest that while its probably legitimate to question the means involved, (reading too much into chat text, putting too much emotion and energy into what is 99/100 times a dead end in terms of social and emotional progress) i dont think it is legitimate for one person to question anyone elses love for anyone else, seeing as it defies logic and is hard to measure.

I know what you're thinking
You wonder why I chose her
Out of all the ladies in the world
That's just a first impression
What good's a first impression?
If you knew her like I do
It would change your point of view

If you could see her through my eyes
You wouldn't wonder at all
If you could see her through my eyes
I guarantee you would fall (like I did)
When we're in public together