View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 19:08   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few things that are crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Maybe they just dress that way because they like the way it looks?
Well, undoubtedly that is the reason. But then that's the reason they're crap then. Crap people tend to like crap things*, we've been over this. It's like people who watch Big Brother. They're probably doing so because they enjoy it, but then that's the reason they're terrible human beings.
Quote:
edit: Does it annoy you when men consciously decide to dress like women (lol).
None of this annoys me. This thread is about things which are crap, not that are annoying, although I admit there may be some overlap on the concepts. But no, it doesn't. I wouldn't say the gender division is similar to the ethno-national division for fairly obvious reasons.
Quote:
Similarly, I doubt that black people listen to heavy metal music because they are (sub)consciously trying to gain Whitey points which they can trade in for a big screen TV.
Well, of course not - who suggested it was? When I said "conscious" I did not mean it in a scheming/calculating/Machiavellian sort of sense.

* = This can be reformulated into the much more simple; anyone that likes something I don't like is evil.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote