View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 18:24   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few things that are crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
So youre saying that people should shut the hell up and just act/look the way that their race is expected to act/look?
Probably. But it's more to do with it being unnecessarily conscious transformation in a lot of cases. Eminem, for all his various problems, is superior to Tim Westwood since at least the former seems to have spent a sizeable time in Detroit whereas the latter is from Lowestoft. It's not really a notion of expectation, but you could put it in those terms if you really wanted.
Quote:
Also, what is ''trying to be white'?
It's more trying to "look" white, as in the link[s] I posted - on the whole black people aren't looking to identify behaviourally as whites I would imagine, although there are probably some examples (friends of mine recently encountered a black person who adamantly defended the BNP's line on foriegners, for instance).

I don't know anything about Colin Powell except that he probably should be executed for his role in various US military actions. I can't comment much beyond that. I hear he's very well spoken though. I certainly wouldn't say being educated, getting a good job, etc are particularly "white" characteristics if that's what you mean. If Colin Powell tried to talk with a broad Irish accent while playing the bagpipes, wearing a kilt and attending KKK meetings then yeah certainly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote