View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 16:17   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A few things that are crap

Seriously, you know people who stay in to watch Deal or No Deal? The only reason I'd ever watch it when it's on is to see how close my "bankers prediction" is to the real thing. It's truly awful cheap television

The fish thing is interesting actually - I've never been keen on seafood. I eat fish if given it, but I'd never choose it in a restaurant. But then, I haven't tried anything more exciting than a piece of cod since I was 11 or so. OK DEFFEH - you've convinced me! Next time I get a chance, I'll sample something more exotic!

The rest of your complaints don't make my blood boil, or even go slightly lukewarm I'm afraid