Thread: London
View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:35   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Ah. I commute outwards so I have to have one anyway. Although so did he, now I think of it.
Yeah, exactly. I was mainly Zone 2 because the cost of commuting outwards to Zone 6 from Zone 1 almost double my travelcard (I believe).

If/When I move back to London, I plan on either doing supply teaching or finding a more central school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't really see the benefit myself. Even if I lived in Zone 1 (I'm in 2 at the moment) I'd still probably end up getting a bus / tube when I went out (to a different bit of Zone 1) so I don't really see that I'd be saving myself that much effort.
Nearly all my friends in London live in Zone 1, and those who don't, I had to go through Zone 1 to reach them (as they were either West or East) anyway. It made it a bit of a mission if I just wanted to go to the cinema, or a drink with them in the evening in the week (20-30 mins on the tube).

I expect you're in a different situation...?