View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2019, 23:36   #32
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How CBA killed Seductive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
Agree with this. Caj's dramatics didn't really have any impact.

Cardi is the true troll here, by napping Ult until t800, randomly building a block, breaking the nap and then joining the side he had just built a block against for a laugh.

I can understand CBA reacting negatively upon hearing half his tag was about to defect to the side he'd just declared war on.

Overall it highlights the highly toxic nature of PA and especially some of its leading political figures. Based on that, I'd say its an ever improving simulation of global politics! #cardi4UNsecretarygeneral #makelithgreatagain
Cardi didnt wana fight Ult again as the only main figure. It seemed so by what we spoke of, but the nap was done in harmony by others agreeing to it.

The terms of the talks never got fullfilled, so in that light the nap came void and new declarations were made before the tick 800 passed.

I believe it saved this round to be less stagnated. Ofc the Ultsies might feel different