View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 08:46   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Implement some form of geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
As Monroe pointed out - lower eta for attacking in cluster simply means that the strong galaxies will (not might) farm the weaker galaxies in their cluster. Fun for the few - not so much for the farms.

(That's the reason that cluster eta bonuses were restricted to defence only in later rounds).
The opposite of this is that the 'better' targets (aka fat juicy planets in small gals) get attention from the whole universe. This might just spread the roidfrenzy around more.

This could kill weaker galaxies earlier on.
This also could mean that 'medium' galaxies last longer as the attention is more spread out.

I am not sure if I am in favour or not, I'd just like to point out that it is not such a one sided coin as some of the posters above me imply it to be.