View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 03:29   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Implement some form of geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
While I am not necessarily against more interesting geography one of the major reasons this type of geography was removed was because invariably the top 3 or 4 galaxies made roid farms out of all of the rest. I would think that anything that is done with geography should try and limit this problem.
I find it difficult to believe this could happen again in a game with hardcored tag defence limits within 1100 ticks. Certainly not before the very last week. Given the added interest it provides (and the fact this would actually be something possible to implement next round, as opposed to a broader geographic element which would need more coding) I'd view it as a totally worthwhile experiment.