Thread: Valentines Day
View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 17:03   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
last valentine's day i was going into kingston to get drunk.
during the bus ride there a girl commented to me... "you won't pull dressed like that"
that was nice.
That's exactly what you get for going out in Kingston

stop doing it!

edit: I will probably be working, I just found out (in a letter delivered to me today) that I have a presentation to do on 19th Century European History at 9am on the 15th. So I shall be working on that.