Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 12:02   #351
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

Fl must surely have considered the norse win, any brief look at the alliance rankings and consideration of the counting limits made it an obvious play. Only if they had no one who has been playing long enough to have seen players added to tag winning before could it be overlooked. Alternatively maybe fl are all players with their heads in the sand lacking in imagination - but I doubt it!

Unfortunately your dig at everyone else's activity levels is true. Which only points to my musing earlier in this thread that if there were to be an alliance to actually take ult on even 1 to 1 terms (before anyone begins going on about support planets ignore them please - or else assume that the new tag does too whichever takes your fancy) it would need to take in the best of the block you fought. Essentially those percentages in p3n/fl/ct that would not be inactive after such incoming. However I cant see these allies all giving up to do this. As has been noted before the people who gravitate to an alliance that wins have already gravitated towards Ult where they can be the best. The remainder are those who are stubbornly loyal to their current alliances regardless of their faults.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote