View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2011, 17:44   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
You can't quote 3 words and just make a comeback without explaining why, that's preposterous. How can this be a productive discussion on improving PA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
i'm really reluctant to admit that letting people have their night's sleep in order to make the game more appealing to masses (...) needs to involve a 'fairness factor' that punishes your average joe for sleeping.
Implementing a "sleep mode" that allows people to adapt their game play into their biological clock in order to attract more players is the change discussed.

Now, assuming such change implemented, adding an income reduction is punishing your joe average for preferring his sleep pattern over a browser MMOG.

Calling this an assumption is preposterous.

Nothing written here broadens my previous statement.

If it is too difficult for you to understand how this is not an assumption then I yield. It then becomes impossible to discuss this subject with you since I'd just be hammering my head on a brick wall and frankly I like my head.

Quote:
Their activity is rewarded as they are no far further ahead of me in the game if they play more hours than me.
however if you observe the current development of say world of warcraft the rewards for 'heinous amounts of activity' are not something that'd dramatically change your gameplay apart from cosmetics.

i'll still allow for your glittering yellow planet name for logging once each hour over a week's period. maybe if you've set your age as above (insert legal age) your population page autosearches google for a few tits and shows you them for happier planetary population! (this would greatly enhance your night game experience btw,, i need to make a thread for this).

call it achievement.

Quote:
So imagine I'm in sleepmode for the next 6hrs and you get incs, and I can't defend you. Now imagine half your ally is in sleep mode, shit one.
this is discussing the metagame.
i've already stated my stance on discussing the metagame on this subject.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote