View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 03:23   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: There is a special hell waiting for cops who shoot innocents dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
I think s|k would feel much safer in a society where there were no police, no one to uphold the law.
Because that would work.

Edit: Practically speaking. As in, if all those despised police officers went on holiday, or to hell, or became goat herders.
actually you mean dante. (for twas he who said it)

I find it curious that dante always avoids criticism.

an issue i shall remedy when we meet in a few hours.