View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:36   #26
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: There is a special hell waiting for cops who shoot innocents dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
s|k, you're a retard. I think thats what you meant to say when you posted "I'm a retard" instead of all that nonsense about the shooting.

Keep it short and succint in future
Make me.

Here's a song I wrote just for you:

Cops are retarded. They're a bunch of power hungry idiots.
Couldn't find a job, like to be in power.
Cops are retarded, retarded, retarded, and so is KaneED.
They like to tell people what to doooooo
They don't mind violating their human dignitieeeeeeee.
Cops are retarded and no help to anyone at all.

Chorus:

Cops are retarded. They'rea a bunch of power hungry idiots.
They have no skills, produce no goods.
They flunked schooooooooooooooool
Like to use violence because they're toooooooooooooooooooools
Cops are retarded and no help to anyone at all.

Chorus