View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2015, 18:08   #428
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Problem being that tags such as CT/P3ng/Ult this round could fill their tags pretick, and now im sure they have around 65 players each.
Certain allies such as p3ng/BF/vikings/FL dont seem to be wanting to take in new players(just from my view), and they are the ones that should be punished by having a bigger tag limit.
This is clearly nonsense.
Sure P3n has had more than 60 players this round but that is as a process of recruiting and people leaving/being kicked... now in case you have not noticed we are not full tag, and even an inactive like Wilzzz is in tag.
Equally P3n has taken in new people in the course of the round.
BF has also clearly recruited as the round has gone on.
If by unwilling to take on new players you mean genuinely new to the game I admit that is limited. I only know of one p3n recruit who was a genuine new player. But how many genuine new players are there anyway?