View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 03:29   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
A man has been taken away.

This story is best read whilst listening to Mogwai - Happy songs for Happy People.

As I spend time late at night in my university's 24-hour computer centre I get to see the same old faces again and again.

There is this one guy who I always see, he seems to live here. He always has loads of counselling type books. He's always writing essays. He's been doing this since around December the 15th, possibly earlier. He has long blonde messy hair. He has a certain psychotic look about him. He seems to know some of the others that are often here, and he seems to get along with them well. He pops out every so often for a fag to elevate the stress of essay writing. He seems quite friendly.

So coming in tonight to write up a French essay, I see him. Everything seems to be going as per usual. Then the police show up, one male and one female officer, and ask if they can have a word with him. He obliges, he seems somewhat concerned; they take him to the corner of the room to talk. He does not put up an ounce of fight. He does what they say. He's looking quite embarrassed. At this point I think they are just asking him some random questions about something that may have occurred here a while back. Then I see they've put the handcuffs on him.

So, they talk to him to a while longer. He's still looking concerned and happy to help them. They talk a little longer. He's still looking embarrassed. Then they leave.

Now the security guard is guarding the workstation the young blonde haired man was using, looking at all the counselling books the blonde haired man has. His work-mate just made a joke about seeing the now sitting guard tomorrow, inferring that he'll be there all night.

Bye.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote